damn! that’s not fair x)
thanks for the follow back! :) same to youuu :D
Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
Opposite SexAnybody & Everybody:
- When they cause drama, drama, drama.
- When they encourage drama, drama, drama.
- When they victimize themselves in situations where they shouldn’t.
- When they’re insensitive to other peoples’ situations.
- When they are incapable of apologizing and admitting they’re wrong.
Hypocrite much? Technically, yes and no. Yes, because I’m guilty of some of these. No, because I’m working on changing.
A famous person you’ve been compared to.
- I’ve never been compared to anyone famous. At least, I don’t think I have D:
The person you like and why you like them.
- PJ Sunga; my boyfriend. Ah yes, time to get sappy. :) I’ve only known him for about 5 months, and have only been dating for almost 4, but the time I’ve spent with him has been absolutely amazing. I was hesitant at first in becoming anything serious considering what I went through, but he’s proven countless of times, then and now, that I deserve better than what I’ve been getting these past couple of years in a boyfriend, and even in a friend/best friend. He’s sweet, compassionate, kind, caring, thoughtful, romantic, chivalrous, funny, witty, hard-working, dedicated, goofy, creative, responsible, intelligent, trustworthy, sensitive, optimistic, and just plain ol’ wonderful. He makes an effort to get anyone who’s important to me to like and accept him as the guy I’m dating, whether it’s friends or family (which has fortunately paid off, since my parents have actually vocalized to him and myself how great of a guy he is). He takes care of me and looks out for me when I forget to make myself the priority. He thinks of so many ways to let me know just how much I mean to him, and makes sure he’s being the best possible boyfriend for me. He’s such a great role model to his nieces, nephews, godchildren, etc. etc. His family is so fun to be around. Conversations with him can range from insanely goofy to intensely serious, but no matter what we talk about, I don’t feel afraid to let him know what’s on my mind; I know he’ll understand, and I know he won’t get upset or angry at me for feeling that way. I never have to feel as if I’m not good enough for him. Or as if he’ll up and leave me for another girl. I trust him equally as much as he trusts me, and it’s refreshing to know that with him, I have nothing to worry about. More importantly, he makes me unbelievably happy. Happy to be with him, happy to have what I have in my life, and happy to be me. We’ve got a lot of growing to do as individuals, as well as a couple, but as long as he’s by my side, along with everyone else I care for, I’ll be happy. And that’s all I could ever ask for.
Thank you for being …you. I made the right decision. <3